Dr. Yogendra Singh Rajput is an Interventional Cardiologist working for W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon. He is specialized in intervention-based management of complex coronary artery disease, peripheral artery disease, structural and valvular heart diseases, pacemakers, and ICD implantation. He also excels in non-invasive cardiology investigations and treatment approaches (TMT, Echocardiography, Dobutamine Stress Test, and Holter Monitoring)
- Associate Consultant in the Department of Intervention Cardiology in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant in the Department of Medicine and Cardiology, BHEL, Bhopal
- Senior Residency in the Department of Medicine in VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital Delhi
- DM Cardiology, Shri Jaydeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- MD Medicine, MGM MC Indore M.P.
- MBBS, MGM MC Indore M.P.
Area of expertise
- More than 5000 ECHO Doppler
- More than 5000 Tread Mill Test (TMT)
- More than 3000 Coronary Angiogram (Radial+ Femoral)
- More than 2000 Coronary (Simple and Complex) Intervention
- Successful implantation of Pacemaker (Single and Double Chamber)
- Updated with recent developments in the field of cardiology.
- Coronary angiography-emergency and planned (24x7)
- Balloon angioplasty-plain and drug eluting
- Coronary angioplasty - stent implantation- emergency and planned (24x7)
- Left ventricular angiography
- Renal angiography and angioplasty
- Peripheral angiography and angioplasty
- Balloon mitral valvuloplasty (BMV)
- Permanent and temporary venous filter implantation
- Right and left heart catheterization
- Rotational artherectomy (for removal of coronary calcium)
- Thrombectomy( for removal of coronary clot)
- Device implantation like Pacemaker, AICD, CRT-D/P.
- Intra aortic balloon implantation (IABP)
- Electrophysiology study and RFA for cardiac arrhythmias.
- Departmental Seminar presentation on Echo, ECG, TMT, HEART FAILURE, ACS, DEVICE, CRT, ICD.
Workshops, Training Program & Special Courses:
- Participated in INDIA-LIVE - 2017 DELHI
- Fellows Course at India Live - 2017
- Participated in STEMI INDIA 2017 BENGALURU.
- Participated in INDIAN INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF CARDIOLOGY 2015 GOA
- Participated in CONNEXION - 2014
- Participated in DEVICE THERAPY SUMMIT - 2014
- Life Member ACC
- Participated in STAGED DIABETES MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME by WHO on 24th Aug 2008.
- Attended workshop on Comprehensive ECG course on 12th Dec 2009.
- Participated in Update on Medical Emergency on 31th Jan 2010.
- Participated in 11th joint annual conference of Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society, on 5, 6, 7th Feb 2010.
- Participated in 5th International Symposia on Diabetes. Feb 2010.